I never authorizes the Auto-contribution but it happened

I have auto-contribution turned off, but today I just got a notification that my auto-contribution tip was succesfully performed. I checked the settings and the switch was on. :roll_eyes:
I’d like my 200 BAT back thanks.

Zip an email to [email protected] with the amount of BAT you lost and your brave://rewards-internals info and we will issue you a refund. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This also happened to me. Was only 20 BAT but that is not the point as it still took me awhile to get that and I did NOT turn auto contribute on, it turned on by itself and this is not the first time it has done this but the first time I didn’t see it until to late. I would also like my 20 BAT back please. I have sent a request prior to this one but all I’ve heard is crickets so far.

1 Like

@borgatov and @dazzat60 can you confirm what versions of the browser you are using?

I have already submitted a refund request with all of the requested information but will give it again. The version I am on is 1.8.86 Chromium: 81.0.4044.129 (Official Build) (64-bit)

@jsecretan This is my version
Version 1.8.86 Chromium: 81.0.4044.129 (Official Build) (64-bit)

@Asad I’m going to send it now.

Hey guys,
I sent all the information over and I didn’t get any news.
On top of that the auto tipping turned on again.
Is there anything I can do?

Still waiting for a refund here.

I have already done that with all of the information and all I’m hearing is crickets. Other people seem to be getting instant replies and their BAT refunded but I’m getting nothing.

How come I see others on here get replied to and all I get is cricket noises and no replies. Have sent all of the requested information with regard to getting my BAT refunded and waited patiently but still nothing. All I want is my BAT returned that was auto contributed without my consent. Is anybody out there or am I just banging my head against a wall and yelling into a void?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.