I need to log out of brave - Experiencing sync problems across devices

NOTE: Any “one-liner” or topics requesting support or reporting bugs that do not make an effort to include as much of this information as possible will not be responded to. Repeatedly posting as such is grounds for banning._
Please try to adhere to this template when reporting bugs. If you think you don’t need to fill out every section in the template fill out as much of it as you can and please be as descriptive as possible when posting.
<---------Delete this line and everything above before posting---------->

Description of the issue:
I have just logged into my Brave account and synced my wallet with Uphold. Using my desktop I had a balance of Bat. However, I logged into my Brave account using my mobile with the same email address {Basically the same account} and I have a totally different balance of Bat. I’ve been trying to log out of my accounts on both desktop and mobile in the hope that logging back in will sync the balance. What is strange is the fact that this is the exact same account with a different balance of Bat on Desktop and Mobile. Unsure how to fix this.
Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. 2. 3.
I logged into my desktop account first using my email and password then my Authenticator code to log in. I saw my Bat balance then I logged into my Uphold account which was verified in the past. Then I used my mobile device to log in using the exact same credentials and I had a totally different Bat balance. I logged into my uphold account on my phone and this was showing the same balance of BAT as my desktop but when I return to the main Brave page it shows a totally different balance. I should point out that I havent used my Brave account on any device for a couple of months.
Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):

Expected result:

Reproduces how often:

Operating System and Brave Version(See the About Brave page in the main menu):
Desktop Up to date: Version 1.11.104 Chromium: 84.0.4147.105 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Mobile: Brave 1.11.105, Chromium 84.0.4147.105
Additional Information:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.