I need help with the Content Creator & Publishing program

Good morning, Brave Community team.

I am a digital marketing freelancer with 7 years of experience working on the internet. I have participated in the referral programme for
about 4-5 months. I do not understand why my account has been verified since 5 th
September.

I responded to all your enquiries with e-mail, but after almost 2 weeks, there has been no reply. I do not know if there is any violation of the forum rules while posting this article. If there is any infringement, I hope you understand because I have devoted myself fully to proposing Brave to my target clients.

I look forward to hearing from you. Have a nice day.

Best regards,

1 Like

Can anyone answer this question for me

Can anyone answer this question for me
@steeven Hi steeven , my problem you can support.

Hi @danielle, what’s the email linked to your account?

1 Like

Hi @steeven My account is hieplv1995@gmail.com

1 Like

Hi steeven when I get answers from you

You’ll need to email Suspensions@brave.com.

1 Like

I’ve already sent mesaje to this email. But it’s been over 2 weeks.

They’ll respond in the order it was received. Thanks!

1 Like

Ok. Thank you so much

Personal information

Hi, @steeven

Once again . I created this theme looking forward to receiving transparent support from the rewards team. A months ago, my account was permanently suspended. I am really not satisfied with this decision. Everything the team asks for provides evidence to support this. I tried my best and submitted all the documents I had so I could prove legitimate traffic from the site I created to promote Brave but it doesn’t seem to be reviewed. I still hope that my account will be transparently reviewed for the money I deserve. My Email: hieplv1995@gmail.com !
Thanks you

Thanks for following up. Will review.

1 Like

Hi steeven , how long will I have to wait to be reconsidered

Hi @steeven Can you help me?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.