I need help with malware and compromised browser

*La solución de problemas técnicos es mucho más fácil cuando tanto el usuario como el agente de soporte practican una comunicación clara. Por esta razón, hemos proporcionado la plantilla a continuación para que la complete con información sobre su problema. Proporcione tantos detalles como sea posible para que no podamos resolver su problema de la manera más eficiente. *

Descripción del problema:

**¿Cómo se puede reproducir este problema? **

Resultado esperado:

Versión Valiente (compruebe Acerca de Brave):

Detalles del dispositivo móvil

Información adicional:

HTTPS is not encrypted. I get redirected from malware. I believe a am a victim of a DOS man-in-the-middle attack.

I have malware and spoofed apps. I am a victim of a DOS man-in-the-middle attack for almost a decade. Those responsible are able to infiltrate my MacBook and my iPhone or any device, even new ones immediately. I can’t stop them from getting in and using my settings and more importantly my IP address to commit acts of fraud. I want to include photos.

There are most likely leaks and I know my screen is mirrored giving the responsible party knowledge of everything and no vpn or antivirus works. They are using my IP remotely and any contact I attempt for help is an impersonator. I’ve also seen that it has mitre attack behaviors and I have evidence by documenting via screen shots. They use token as well making me believe they are developers.

![image|281x500](upload://urvrMVoNJs2Pwa5xUptzb7KVWWR.peg

It’s either a conspiracy of immeasurable proportions or very talented, sophisticated and extremely dedicated to an endgame that I am unaware but I do have much more detail
![image|281x500](
![image|

Yes, you caught us. We are sorry, please take a break we’ll be watching.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.