I need help with brave rewards please

good morning good people:

I would like to know why I have not received any accreditation of my referrals or any ADS this month, since it has never failed for months, but this month I have not received anything, I already tried with all the tools they give me, I tried with the test of notifications, check that the configuration of the PC and BRAVE are correct, and also that everything is activated, yesterday I received a notification of 0.1 BAT and then the balance of the brave console disappeared, also it tells me the referrals but I do not see no token all the balance is at “0” except the tips that were pending from last month from youtube, can anyone really explain what is happening? I see that there are many people who have the same problem but they are always the same answers, which I have not found any solution or any answer, will they solve it next month? (I already corroborated that there are active campaigns in my country and it is positive).

Thank you very much in advance and I wait for the next answer;)

WINDOWS 10

@eljuno

Hello @vindictu,

Re: referral
You only get paid for confirmed referral. https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/articles/360025284131-What-do-the-referral-metrics-on-my-dashboard-mean-

Re: Brave Ads
First, see FAQ: Why am I not seeing Brave Ads?

@ eljuno
I have already read all the FAQ posts but nevertheless I still don’t see any ADS and all the other issues before frequently still remain

Only the month of May has failed, because it makes me download it (1 year) it has never failed… @ eljuno

From FAQ linked above

The goal is to show you privacy respecting ads that are relevant to the user in the right context (a “match” is found) – not to make sure that all users “see some ads” . Enabling Ads does not guarantee that you’re going to see ads – if the system does not find a match for you in the ads catalog, then you will not see any (more information on this below).

So:

• It’s depends on the availability of ads campaign in your country. brave.com/transparency
  • And also depends on a “match” found – of your interest with the available ads catalog.

The fact that you received an ads before, mean you have a correct setup for your device.

I would suggest to turn off Rewards – orange box, wait a few seconds, and turn it on again.

In the screenshot I clearly show how my 0.1 bat balance disappears and the dollar and bat balance are gone.
There are more problems in the body of the message than the referred ones, leave all the captures so that they see the failure.
I have already corroborated that if there are campaigns in my country, I have activated all the settings that the publication says, the updated software and everything that should be.
And besides I have already tried to activate and deactivate the button of brave rewards, the balance remains but I did not beat them.
they disappeared
and generally every month they are credited from 11.0 to 7.0 bat, but this time nothing.
eljuno

Just seeing the details on the link; i only read the text. Also, @eljuno has been responding to every aspect of the thread, based on my reading.

In any case, I see you have seen 1 notification; hence no ads payments.
On the referral side, your total is 1.9 BAT and payments are only made if your accumulated BAT is above 5 BAT.

Hope that makes sense. Thank you for being patient.

if that is affirmative, the balance of 1.9 is the tip of the youtube channel that was sent to me in February. In total, I had been accredited as referring 11.0 bat in January and 7.0 in February, 1.9 of the tips that have to reach 5 effectively, the advertising and the bats disappear from the panel will be a mystery to me. Thanks anyway, and I’ll wait to see what happens.
mandar

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.