I lost my Uphold account help me to recover my uphold account

Hello,
I create a uphold account in May month of 2022 and completed all the verification process but after somedays i can’t able to sign in my uphold account, whenever i tried to signin they just send verification link to my gmail is that account is belongs to me or not. in the beginning they created a support mail for me and told me that my account is suspended because of some activity i am not done any suspicious activity or any other things with my uphold account then why they suspend my account. Then i think it’s a technical glitche i’ll solve it later and i waited 3-4 month i signin every month but I can’t sign in my uphold account since past 3-4 months back i saw a similar problem related to with upholdand brave account user of india who lost his account and by your help he recovers his uphold account please help me to back my uphold account. Also i attached some Screenshots gmail by uphold everytime i received when try to sign and some other…

**Brave Version ( 1.43.90)

Mobile Device details
( Vivo V5s/Vivo 1317

@abhimorey That is not something anyone from Brave can help you with. Only Uphold will be able to help you. As you showed, they did an investigation and decided not to offer you an account anymore.

Just contact Uphold’s support and see if they will talk to you and help resolve things. If they won’t, then you’re out of luck when it comes to Uphold and you’ll either have to try Gemini (if they support your region) or you’ll end up not being able to link to a custodial partner unless/until another option becomes available to you.

I contact them several times but they didn’t reply @Saoiray Thanks for your valuable response…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.