I Lost All The Information - Passwords; Tokes - I had form My account With this email

**I had an account under this email - [email protected]. But since I last acessed it in my smart phone, I have not had any acess for about two weeks. I have tryed to log into my account, but no log in link was emailed to me. I did checked the spam folder in my email as well.
Right now I created a new account under the same email, so I could use this forum, but I can’t seem to find all of my previous informations.
Can you help? I had so much important information: passwords; tokens; and others. **

What Operating System and Brave version are you using? (Menu --> About Brave)

Who is your verified custodian? (Uphold/Gemini/bitFlyer)

Are you in a supported region? (see here for list of supported regions)

What Operating System and Brave version are you using?
Operating System: macOS Sonoma Version 14.3.1
Brave Version 1.62.165 Chromium: 121.0.6167.184 (Official Build) (arm64)
Who is your verified custodian?
Uphold
Are you in a supported region?
yes, in region 45 - Portugal.

Hello - Can you clarify what site you are attempting to login too?

I am trying to Log in to My account in Brave - I can’t acess all of my items from the account I have under this email (I am currently using)

Could you provide the URL you are attempting to login to? Any screenshots would be helpful as well. Thanks!

When I log in my account in Brave Browser - brave://settings - I no longer have my saved passwords or bookmarks, they are gone.
Can I get them back?

Do you have a Netflix account of premium version
I may have seen your I’d on web

And by the way u cannot have them back

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.