I lost all my funds on brave! i was got 0.980 = 0,60 dollars (31 JUL)

They are not lost. The Brave clock (whatever time zone that is) just rolled over to 1 August, and all of the July rewards have been taken out of the “Current earnings this month”. We should be seeing another line above that which shows how much will be added to our Brave Rewards wallets in the upcoming payout, but for some reason that message isn’t showing up.

1 Like

Mmm… you said that every last day of ever month the bats rolled out ?
But they dont lose? sure? …
im new on this friend , i need 15 bats to verified my account on Uphold

This is a new way of displaying the BAT since the update a few days ago. The BAT are not gone. They will be added to your Brave Rewards account in a week or two. The BAT you see now in your “current earnings this month” will be part of your earnings for August (paid in September). As I said, there is supposed to be a line at the top of the Ads box that shows how much you’ll receive for the August payout, but that line isn’t showing up for some reason. Maybe it will show up tomorrow.

2 Likes

Ok Rosiecar,thank you so much for your reply , i aprecciate your time.

Because im new on this i didnt that rolled out of the end of every month,sorry for my english friend.

Thank you so much !

1 Like

Glad to help! I’m not Brave staff, but I like to help whenever I can.

1 Like

Hi all, I have the same issue and im also from Argentina. The fact is im on brave since may and all of my rewards from previous months have fully dissapeared. Should I contact to support ? :ok_man:

1 Like

I thought that was supposed to happen on August 01. Took me by surprise :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I guess on Brave’s clock (GMT?) it’s already August 1.

1 Like

Hi Anibal ! how are you?

You never experience this error before? what a rare day this 31 Jul … he
Joke out,its a rare error , i suppose Brave are exeperimenting some errors on your databases and notifications or some like that.
Please stay me notified if you are some solution

@rosiecar but the “ads received this month” counter hasn’t been reset :thinking:

I noticed that, too. I started a thread to report to the devs that most of us are not getting the countdown timer and that the “ads received this month” isn’t being reset.

Curiously the ads received of this months isnt reset

Thank you for this is info as I was about to post on this too. Open my brave browser and was like whooa. Who stole my 4 bucks. Hahaha. JK. But for reals thanks!! Hope your correct :slight_smile:

1 Like

Here’s the announcement from the Brave staff almost two weeks ago (that almost no one seems to have read):

1 Like

Thank you. Right after noticing funds missing I looked here. And boom your answer. Which I then googled a lil more. Again thank you so much.

1 Like

It’s fixed! It is now showing the (arriving in) funds above (Estimated earnings so far this month). Way to go Brave team!!! Thanks!

1 Like

Yes, the countdown timer and the ads counter reset seem to be triggered at midnight (device time) on the 1st of the month.

Bro you don’t need to have 15 bats to be verified, you can create your uphold account in a new tab and you will be easily verified

1 Like

Oh thks so much bro!! , I didnt noticed of that I will try this tomorrow, Now, my funds says.
" 0,650 BATS are arriving to your account" and you bro?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.