I lost all my brave browser rewards

I lost all my rewards , which was an amount of 20 bat on my brave wallet and now that amount doesn’t exist on my brave wallet.When I’m checking for the new rewards , I receive this message : ‘‘Unfortunately, your Brave Rewards cannot be verified because Brave Rewards verification is not supported for your region.’’.How is it possible for my region to be verified until yesterday’s morning , but not today ? Why the region verification changed ? I’m waiting for your reply.

Thank you for your time.

Hi @kostas69 welcome to Community :smiley:

It would be best to take a look at the recent region restrictions which can be found on our Help Center -

I lost all my rewards , which was an amount of 20 bat on my brave wallet and now that amount doesn’t exist on my brave wallet.

If your custodian provider has been disconnected from Brave Rewards then the balance you have won’t be reflected on the UI. This does not mean you rewards are lost. If you are concerned about having access to the funds that already exist in Uphold/Gemini then it would be best to reach out to their support team for assistance.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.