I lost $383 Wroth of BAT

Mods Help me About this, Per Screenshot Below My Earning from Referral Its $979 But My Earning with Bat is 3108.5 BAT , But Problem come is Exchange Rate of BAT on Jan & Feb its $0.22. so for This My Earning will needed to Be 4,450 BAT and Not 3108.5 BAT So I need to Know what About My 1,342 BAT Because I don’t know which Rate is Used to Get That 3108.5 BAT, Please help me For this

1 Like

I received mine from Brave Publisher rewards a couple hours ago and you have a large amount so maybe it takes more time to process.

2 Likes

The time of confirmation is different from the time of download/installs. If the download/installs are made at January/February then the time of confirmation is in March. And the rewards are calculated with the change in March.

The confirmations are finished in March but are filled in January/February when are made the download/installs. This doesn’t mean that for those confirmations needed to be taken in consideration the change of January/February.

1 Like

I think you Don’t understand what am talking about

1 Like

Yes Its a True But That Download / Install I get in January That mean Confirmation is February, Yes I know about that But Problem is Which Rate Is used? because on February Price of BAT Average its $0.22

1 Like

Have you statistics about this? Have you data about the number of confirmations in February?

I think that the rewards are automatic and cannot be wrong calculations. Just my opinion. Anyhow if you, in some way, have exact data for the confirmations in February and March show those. In this way can be made exact calculations and everything will be clear.

1 Like

Sir on February am not Drive any Traffic so no any Confirmation

1 Like

According to your screenshot there are 183 confirmations in February.

1 Like

Yes and There Payment its $979 but I Receive only 3108.5

1 Like

I don’t think BAT earned on Brave or by referrals are affected by the market price of BAT. @eljuno

1 Like

Wrong. The BAT-s of referrals, at least, depends from the market. I am sure about this. The conversion US$-BAT is made the day in which begin the right of the earnings.

2 Likes

@muvikaonline in short, you can check your creator statement to see how many BAT that you received for confirmed referral.

@jinitgohil more or less, yes. The amount of BAT received for confirmed referral is depends on the BAT price at that moment.

2 Likes

@eljuno The Trust is I don’t understand Because I see the used late is $0.26 per BAT and on Jan and Feb There is no Date which Price of BAT will be $0.26 Avalage would be 0.22

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.