I just claimed my Grant and no reward was added to my brave browser šŸ˜­

I still havenā€™t received the payout from last month. From the brave://rewards/ page it says I have received the last 2 months, but when I sign into uphold thereā€™s nothing and thereā€™s been no activity for 3 months.

@steeven seen the dm ?

Whatā€™s this about? Our BATā€™s gone?

I hope not but we should chill a bit

1 Like

from your screen shoot it say that your payment is still pending
it will take time till everyone get his/her payment so be patient and have a nice day

Pending from last month ā€¦ Iā€™ve been patient for 30 days, at what point do you recommend impatience? Have a fantastic day yourself

i thought you mean by last month this one

sorry for my miss understanding and thanks

I just recieved my first BAT payment but, when i clicked in ā€œwithraw fundsā€ the Uphold page says that my BAT is zero, and the brave rewards page now shows no BAT to withdraw. Where is my BAT?

1 Like

Youā€™re right, but Iā€™m worried 'cause nothing like this has happened before.

1 Like

something similar happens but in the brave android. What platform do you have the problem on?.
I see the bat in the browser wallet and connect to my account for the first time and the bat is not sent to keep.

@Nelsy1 - I donā€™t see a DM. Will message you.

Payouts are still processing. Please see MEGATHREAD: August 5th, 2020 Brave Ads Payout Support for the latest updates. Thank you for your patience. The best way to resolve your issue is to send me a DM by EOD tomorrow if you have still not received your payment. Thanks in advance!

1 Like