I haven't received September payment yet

Hello, Right now I haven’t received September payment, I spoke to @steeven, he said waiting for information from support team, I waited 30 days and he do not answer me. It is so awful.
Email account link: [email protected]
Thank team.

2 Likes

@steeven Me too same case not october payment and not novomber payment too so far.

hope they won’t let go

@Zarifnadem @BlattDoster50318, thanks for your patience. Publisher payments are still processing.

1 Like

@steeven Promise me that will get paid? I’ve been waiting for you for so long, September is also unpaid

It is true, they promise that they will be paid and the problem is not solved I have payments since August and the first payment has not yet reached me and they always say “payments are being processed” when the payment process ends they say I wait for the next one and so they go already 3 months and I do not get an answer to my problem.
I hope a solution soon, because this is not what they promised when I signed up for the program. @steeven

You have updated your payment status on completion, and you said your payment is being processed? why ? Why I haven’t received the payment yet. Just a deception, and I know payment detention, bad

@BlattDoster50318 - please see DM.