I haven't received rewards since Mar-2020

Hey there,
Guys I’ve been reading about topics saying they have not gotten rewards for different reasons and I’m confused now.

So, this is my situation, I began using Brave since Dec-2019, and I collected BAT rewards since then until March-2020, after that my BAT tokens disappeared, but I realized the auto-paying feature was on. So I changed that and since the last payout I had authorized, I haven’t received any reward at all.

So my question is, why is that happening? Do I need to do something different of what I had been doing before Mar-2020?

Can you guys tell me if it just a bug you are working on? or the rules have changed for once and for all?

Greetings

IM having the same problem(at least 3months) the recommended steps for troubleshooting the issue don’t work.
they have to do smth

Hi @Joastin what OS and Brave version are you on? We are currently working through a bug affecting a small set of Android users.

Hey @steeven I have Win 10 and ]Version 1.7.98 Chromium: 81.0.4044.113 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Thanks @Joastin - can you send me your rewards internals when you have a moment. Thanks!

Hey @steeven how do I do that? Because in the last 2 and half months my BATs have not grown at all if you meant that. image

Hi @Joastin - you can use this url brave://rewards-internals/

Hi Steeven,

Im sorry to bother you but I don’t get any ads

Hey @steeven any insights about this topic? it’s been a while since last message.

Thank you for reporting! Please DM me your Rewards Internals (brave://rewards-internals/), OS, Brave version and a screenshot of your Rewards panel. This will help to speed up the troubleshooting. Thank you in advance!