I haven't received my payment yet because my Uphold account have been disconnected

My Uphold account have been disconnected the day when I supposed to receive my payment, I hope that my rewards won’t be lost.

2 Likes

I didn’t received october 5th payment too

2 Likes

And every 30 days the account is disconnected

What country are you from?

2 Likes

I’m from Colombia, why?

1 Like

Interesting. Have you been using VPN? Because Uphold isn’t supported in Colombia?

Uphold Countries

1 Like

I’m from Brazil, i waited since last month to be payed, and since last month the payment was been processing, when my accumuled wallet pop out, they say to me that it was normal and payment should be processed, but i still don’t receive nothing since my payment from september 10.

2 Likes

But that’s for bank account funding and withdrawals, that option isn’t available in Colombia, but Uphold works perfectly here without bank account funding and withdrawals

1 Like

I see. Well, that was one of the reasons why someone from Canada couldn’t do much with their Uphold account. Weird.

3 Likes

Yeah, but I have received my rewards normally before, I don’t know why now my account have been disconnected

3 Likes

Payouts are currently processing, so don’t be alarmed if you have not yet received your BAT from ads. Please see this thread for updates - Ads Payout Status Update.

Thank you for your patience!