I haven't received my November-December pay out on Uphold (Limited account?) - Please help me

Briefly describe your issue:
Hi! According to the sticky, Uphold payments are all done. Unfortunately, I haven’t received mine. I should have received 12.28 BATs but I’ve only got 1.84 from another Brave session on Linux.

This might be for either of these 3 reasons:

1- Because Brave has had some delays with payouts or

2- My uphold account is apparently limited, which I don’t know why. I can access my Uphold account normally, but can’t connect it to Brave. I’ve recently changed my 2FA access because I’ve recently factory reset my Android and lost my 2FA access for Uphold, so my account got temporally limited and had to reset my 2FA. My account is now not restricted anymore but I still can’t connect it to Brave :frowning:

3- Both of them

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?

• Windows 10

• Versión 1.46.140 Chromium: 108.0.5359.99 (Build oficial) (64 bits)

Is your Brave Rewards Profile currently verified? (yes/no)

Yes

What date did you connect a your Brave Rewards Profile?

Don’t remember exactly the date, but might be around October 2021

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?

Yes.

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)

No

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?

Yes, I am. I’m from Argentina.

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices?

Yes

1 Like

Please read the notice at the top.

Hello!
Yes, I have done it. However, whenever I try to link my Uphold account to to Brave, it says that my Uphold account is limited :confused:

The steps on that post have solved it for the majority opt people. Try your luck :slight_smile:

OH MY GOODNESS, IT WORKS! THANK YOU SO MUCH @SmartyAadi !!. I really appreciate your help.

Now I have to wait and see whether Brave will pay me my BATs. My biggest fear is that, because the Uphold payouts have already been done, I might not receive my BATs.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.