I haven't received my BATs in 2 months

In the last two months I have not received but my BATs, I have accumulated more than 5 BATs and no sign of money in my Uphold account.

4 Likes

Same and the payment for three months ago shows in my wallet on brave but when i go to my wallet on uphold it’s not there. and even the collection of it seems different at different times. like sometimes you’d get more money now it just seems less. i don’t understand, sometimes it’s like BAT’s the primary currency and sometimes it’s like USD is. which creates a huge different with the BAT’s jumping around so much lately.

Same, I didn’t receive my payout for april & may

1 Like

Many haven’t it appears. Also seems that a thread cannot continue; stifled with have an nice day:Never got the payout and it says next ones in june

So mr. @steeven … can you explain why May’s payout now says June … or why April’s said May … etc?

facing same problem since may my payout was not added to my uphold wallet

Me too 2 months already and still not getting my pay out it says “The payout report is currently generating. Please check back later.”

Will the moderators or support answer this question or not?

Same here Brave should send to uphold on 6may… but it skipped it and now i have to wait a month more

Haven’t received my payment to Uphold either in the last 2 months. Uphold wallet is verified. Show my next payment will be in June. PLEASE HELP!!

Same here, help please!

if this happens every month its really disappointing .

I have same problem too…

Either there is a serious bug that is continually being ignored or the team at Brave are conning people. They are potentially committing fraud if they’re not living up to their promise to user’s and advertisers, otherwise they are incompetent developers. As far as I can tell this issue seems to have been going on for nearly 6 months so something has gone seriously awry. I would urge the team at Brave to be careful as they are not providing the service they claim to. Whether deliberate or not, it’s soon going to be past a reasonable amount of time to patch the error. There’s no doubt this will hurt them as many users like myself are now getting sick of it and are going to switch to better alternatives.

1 Like

Payouts are currently in progress, so don’t be alarmed if you have not yet received your BAT from ads. Please see this thread for updates - May 2021 Brave Ads Payout Status - #3 by steeven. Please do not send a DM with your information until after payments have finished processing.

Thank you for your patience!

@evertonp9 -

Thank you for reporting! Please DM with the following information:

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals)
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version)
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in Settings --> Brave Rewards.

This will help to speed up the troubleshooting. Thank you in advance!

1 Like