I haven't received my bat in mobile browser

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

**Description of the issue:**i haven’t received my bat of April month in my mobile browser

How can this issue be reproduced?

Expected result:

**Brave Version( check About Brave):**1.38.113

Mobile Device detailsmoto edge 20

Additional Information:

1 Like

@Lucky11

I haven’t received May payout yet (Unverified wallet) @Mattches @steeven

Sir i don’t know where to find wallet I’d as my wallet I’d is not verified

@Lucky11

Wallet Payment ID . . .

In a Brave Browser > New Window, take a look at:

• brave://rewards-internals

Other Brave Rewards URLs of interest:

• brave://rewards
  • brave://wallet

I have shared my details with you like wallet payment Id etc but i still don’t receive my bat or any kind of response please deposit my bat as soon as possible

@Lucky11

I am not a member of Brave Support, nor an employee of Brave Software / Brave Rewards.

If you submitted your Wallet Payment ID and other info, at:

https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360001302431

. . . then your information that Brave needs, is in a queue - a waiting list - to be processed.

I am not certain when they will get back to you.

In the previous month claim now button was not working which was fixed later and in this month I have not received the reward again. I have already raised a request from the help page but I haven’t got BAT in my wallet. @Mattches

I have already shared my details with you two times

@Mattches @tmancey I have not received the payout (May & June). In the previous month I was told that I’ll receive both May & June payout together in June.

1 Like

Can you please submit the information surrounding your issue to our form there so we can take a closer look?

Thank you.

I have already raised an issue. No one has replied.

Thank you for filling out the form — we do get a high volume of support requests and appreciate your patience. Can you please send me a DM with the email address you used when filling out the form and I can confirm that you are in the queue?

And i also not got the may month reward

@Lucky11,
Please do not post your personal email (or other personal information) on the public forms — if you’re asked by a support team member to submit this information here on Community, please do so via direct message (as requested in my original reply).

I will take a look shortly and ensure that your request has been received.
Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.