I haven't received all my bat

Please ensure that you’ve read through the following topics/pages thoroughly before opening a topic as your question may have already been answered:

Please try to adhere to this template when reporting bugs. If you think you don’t need to fill out every section in the template fill out as much of it as you can and please be as descriptive as possible when posting.
<---------Delete this line and everything above before posting---------->

**Briefly describe your issue:**I haven’t received all my bat, that i earned last month about 5.5 bat .when they changed to Current earnings this month (estimated) i got only 1.397 bat in my uphold wallet , please help me.

**What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?**windows 10 ver.19043.1110

**Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)**YES

**What date did you verify your wallet?**ITS BEEN A YEAR

**Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?**YES

**Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)**NO

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
yes ,india
Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)? iam on my pc

**Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??**yes

Here’s another user suffering from the same thing: Not receiving my full BAT payout. I guess Brave is out of BATs and cannot pay all of its users?

This was funny, to be honest
Too many users facing this issue.

Haha, yeah, I agree, it’s quite funny indeed how poorly this has been handled.

Just create more voice regarding this.
Hope they fix this!

The Reward System is now rip

Payouts are currently processing, so don’t be alarmed if you have not yet received your BAT from ads. Please see this thread for updates - Monthly Ads Payout Status Update. Please do not send a DM with your information until after payments have finished processing.

Thank you for your patience!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.