I haven't designated 25.800 BAT for creators

Why does the REwards dashboard say “You’ve designated 25.800 BAT for creators who haven’t yet signed up to receive contributions. Your browser will keep trying to contribute until they verify, or until 90 days have passed.”

I haven’t designated any BAT for creators yet. I have auto contributions set to off.

Furthermore, it shows I have been earning BAT but there are ZERO BAT in my wallet. This is NOT user friendly.

1 Like

Go to your brave reward settings, there you will see ‘Auto-Contribute’ , turn it off. Your bat tokens will not be contributed automatically if you do that. Hope this solved your problem. Comment again if you have any doubt.

I DO have auto-contribute set to off. Why does it say I designated BAT when I never designated anything? Thank you.

Check if you have accidentally added any channel to your monthly contributions list. If you don’t have any channels on your monthly contributions also…Sorry bro… I don’t know what else the problem is. You can consult brave team for that issue. Hope your problem will be solved.

Nope, I don’t have any channels set up to receive monthly contributions. I thought this was the forum to contact the Brave team. IDK what the problem is but I appreciate your help and your responses.

try to send messages to brave guys directly, they will delay a little in replying, but they can help you.

hi
in pc or laptop you can link you uphold account directly but in your mobile phone you need 25 bat to link your uphold account even you have verified wallet or you have same account and until the payments starts every month i.e from 5th to 13th of the month the bats will be in your pending wallet and if you have a verified uphold account linked to your browser then the rewards will directly reflect in your uphold account and if you dont have verified uphold account linked to your browser then the rewards will reflect in your local brave browser wallet
i think you have understood everything