I have used Brave for several years now and have not received a single BAT. Shows estimates but no balance

Please read through our Help Center articles before opening a topic.

Rewards Help Center

Please fill out the template below:

<---------Delete this line and everything above before posting---------->

Briefly describe your issue:
I have never received a BAT token ever after using Brave on iOS, MacOS, and Windows for over 3 years now.
What Operating System and Brave version are you using? (Menu --> About Brave)
Windows 11 Pro 22631.3007
Brave Version 1.62.156 Chromium: 121.0.6167.139 (Official Build) (64-bit)
](https://brave.com/latest/)
Who is your verified custodian? (Uphold/Gemini/bitFlyer)
Uphold as of recently, have tried Gemini in the past
Are you in a supported region? (see here for list of supported regions)
I am in the USA

Support ticket is 246335

Can’t earn BAT on iOS. Haven’t been able to in a very long time. https://brave.com/rewards-ios/

I’m sure @Evan123 or one of the others from Support will take a look.

I do see why iOS wouldnt work but MacOS either? Thats been on my MBP for several years now.

If you’ve been connected to a custodial partner, such as Uphold or Gemini, then you should have been earning and getting payouts. If you didn’t, then you should have done a support ticket and/or posted here as soon as you noticed. It’s weird to see that you mentioned no payments in 3 years. That’s a long time to wait without doing anything.

You mentioned the support ticket and I’m sure Support will get to it when they can. Hopefully will be fairly quick but do be mindful that ticket response times usually take at least 3-5 business days, if not later. Just keep an eye out on your inbox in the email you put for the ticket and you should get updates there (sometimes of them asking for more information).

1 Like

Honestly just hasn’t been top of mind. The browser has benefits outside of payment but now that I just built a new computer and it still isnt working on windows caused me to take action. I figured it was because it was a very old Macbook. I will keep an eye out for support. Thanks sir!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.