I have two different balances

Hello,

I should have 296.196 BAT but only showing 264.19553 BAT in my wallet. I also have 10.750BAT from January 2021 just sitting there and I never got credit for it either after January 5.

Update 01/24/2021

I think I know what the problem is now. I have two laptops. One windows and one Linux. The Linux one shows 264.19553 BAT and the windows one shows 296.196 BAT. I am getting bat from the Linux laptop but not from the Windows laptop. It looks like this has confused Brave software. Seems to be a syncing issue to me.

Update: 01/24/2021

As you can see. I have two different balances.

Balance info:
Total balance 296.19553 BAT
Rewards BAT: 32 BAT
Uphold Wallet: 264.19553 BAT

Linux - 264.19553 BAT
Windows - 296.196 BAT

The Linux balance is overriding the balance of the windows. You can also see that I never got 10.750BAT from January and also from previous months.

Hello,

I should have 296.196 BAT but only showing 264.19553 BAT in my wallet. I also have 10.750BAT from January 2021 just sitting there and I never got credit for it either after January 5.

Update 01/24/2021

I think I know what the problem is now. I have two laptops. One windows and one Linux. The Linux one shows 264.19553 BAT and the windows one shows 296.196 BAT. I am getting bat from the Linux laptop but not from the Windows laptop. It looks like this has confused Brave software. Seems to be a syncing issue to me.

The current version of Brave that I have. Maybe before I die of old age somebody will respond.

Version 1.19.86 Chromium: 88.0.4324.96 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Still waiting for help.

I’ll have a stab at it…

So you have 2 Laptops :
1 Laptop with Brave on Windows (as per the screenshot)
1 Laptop with Brave on Linux (no screenshot)

To confirm, both Brave Wallets on Windows and Linux are connected/linked to the same verified Uphold account?

And your Uphold account is showing the Brave on Linux balance, correct?

No, the windows is showing the correct balance and the Linux is showing the wrong balance.

So your saying your Uphold balance is incorrect?

Does the Uphold balance match the Brave on Linux balance?

No, the windows does which is the top pic above.

You can see the bat that is stuck in the windows. I added the linux laptop and it looks like it thru it out of sync to me. That why I shut off the linux from Brave rewards.

@Acuity I think there may be some confusion here.

The top screenshot is your Brave wallet balance on Windows - 296.196 BAT
The bottom screenshot is your Uphold Wallet showing 264.19553 BAT

Do you have a screenshot of your Brave on Linux balance?

264.19553 BAT is the Linux that is overriding my true windows balance.

For example: If I click two bat ads in linux and click on 20 bats ads in window. At the end of the month I will get 2 bats from linux and I will get zero bat from windows. That’s why the 10.75 are just sitting there. The windows bat rewards never go thru but will go thru from the Linux laptop.

If this is the case, Brave Support will need to look into your Brave on Windows wallet with you supplying them the details of brave://rewards-internals (copy & paste into the URL bar at the top of the browser)

How do I do that? The link does not work.

See previous post…

Oh best not to post that info on a public forum.

Wait for @steeven @Mattches from Brave support to respond as they may ask you to DM (direct message) the Wallet details to them. However it could be an issue on Uphold’s end?

1 Like

@Acuity,
Can you send a DM to @steeven with a link to this thread and your brave://rewards-internals information?

Just sent the message to steeven.

1 Like

Conversation has been moved to DM.