I have sent my reward tip 4 times on my personal YouTube channel in my mobile but there is no present my tips

I have sent my reward tip 4 times on my personal YouTube channel in my mobile but there is no present my tips.

Your tip BATs should appear on your Creators account and through creators account those BATs will be transferred directly to your connected uphold account every month on 8th.

4 Likes

I should have got the reward today but did not get it today, but now there on 6th of September brave browser am showing the way to get the reward

The payout is still in process, you will receive it soon. For more info > MEGATHREAD: August 5th, 2020 Brave Ads Payout Support

3 Likes

thanks brother😊
Why can’t I send from my uphold, to my Indian bank account?

1 Like

Uphold currently doesn’t support Indian Banks. Still, you can convert those BATs into Bitcoin and sell it on Local Bitcoin and receive payment on Paytm.

I would recommend saving BATs until Uphold supports Indian Banks.

4 Likes

my mobile need to format/restore, if i will format/restore my phone will i lost my all rewards?
and i don’t have any type of backup devices of cryptocurrency.

Yes, all the bats will be lost.

3 Likes

Uphold withdraw is not supported in india so you can transfer it into indian cryptocurrency website and withdraw it. I think it will solve your issue :smiley: