I have seen 29 ads but I get only 0.2 BAT (I lost some BAT)

Hello
I have some errors I think.
This month I have lost BAT twice, when I forced end I think the browser.
The ads are there, but the rewards no, as you can see in the image.
I do not know what to do…

Hi @Andrei.T - what OS and Brave version are you on? Thanks in advance.

Sorry for responding so late, but I forgot to track the post.
I am on latest version, on Windows 10.
Version 1.9.76 Chromium: 81.0.4044.138 (Official Build) (64-bit)
But this happened again today…Suddenly my disk was 100% every time I open Brave and keeps stuck at 100% until I close it and 5 minutes passes.
So I restarted the laptop, but that happened again…I decided to let the PC open with only Brave Browser opened and after about half an hour nothing happened.
Now, after I lose again my rewards, it is stuck at creating wallet as you can see in the screenshot(sorry, but my browser is set in my language, romanian)

And at Brave Rewards it is an error: Unable to communicate with Brave Rewards Server

And now the disk is still 100%

I don’t know what to do, so I ask for help from someone who is specialized on this because I cannot utilise any more browser because when I open it my entire laptop starts to be very slowly
Thanks in advance.

And there is another thing…My storage become smaller and smaller…Now I have only 206 GB free but 6 hours ago I had 209 GB without downloading anything…I don’t know if it is related with Brave or not…But there is…

Hi, check the entries under brave://rewards-internals/. If they are blank you might have the same issue as I do. See this thread: Dead wallet [blank entries under brave://rewards-internals/, wallet creation 1/1/1970]

1 Like

I see that if disable the rewards, the disk decrease at ”normal” values. :sweat_smile:

Hi @Andrei.T - thanks for the additional info. Have you tried disconnecting and reconnecting your wallet?

No. I don’t have a completely wallet on Uphold because I have never sent a photo with my identity card.

So you have an unverified wallet?
Did you check whether your entries under brave://rewards-internals/ are blank?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.