I have received my March 2022 rewards again

I have received my March 2022 rewards (~0.25 BAT) approximately 2 weeks ago. Today (14 April 2022) i have received it again and it is not my earned rewards, so maybe you can take it back or if i can donate it somehow?

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
Version 1.37.113 Chromium: 100.0.4896.88 (Official Build) (x86_64)
(https://brave.com/latest/)

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
yes

What date did you verify your wallet?
NA

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
yes

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
no

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
yes

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??
NA

1 Like

same happened to me and here are the replay from the team to my post

2 Likes

Are you sure you got it? I tried to claim March rewards (1.25 BAT) in April 7th, I did not get it; it’s also not in my verified Gemini wallet. Today, it showed up again and I tried to claim and again I got the message that “Something went wrong” etc and again I did not get the March rewards also claim button is disappeared. So I’m asking, did you really got the March rewards? Is it in your balance? Is it in the Gemini or Uphold account etc?

i got my payment and it shows success in reward internals but again it shows status over and i dont know what it means and i didnt recieve any bonus or extra rewards
@steeven @Mattches

Thanks for the answer. I really appreciate it.

you welcome @berkeakay :slight_smile:

Yeap. I checked it from Gemini after the second reward, it is also there too.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.