I have problem with my twitch account

I have a twitch account but,I was not associated with any brave publisher. Recently I associated her with one, I should get the rewards for the confirmed right?

Twitch channel:Douglas03141

@douglas0314 can you provide more information about your issue? I’m not really sure about it.

Thanks

1 Like

When creating my account in publisher brave, the first channel I associated with was one of twitch but later I removed it by mistake and was receiving earnings from my youtube channel, recently I added it again and it has many downloads and confirmations. Will those BATs reach my publisher brave account?

this is all the information,

When creating my account in publisher brave, the first channel I associated with was one of twitch but later I removed it by mistake and was receiving earnings from my youtube channel, recently I added it again and it has many downloads and confirmations. Will those BATs reach my publisher brave account?

I think you should be in good shape, as long as when you are signed in to Brave Rewards under your channel menu it should show you all the rectangles that say Ref Links or similar, and as long as it doesn’t say error there, you’re doing good, granted they keep the browser installed and actually utilize it for it’s great benefits not just easily seen by a few but utilized by those of us who call earth our home. Be Brave, go fourth, learn, create, fix a big problem.

thanks for u response.

So I hope you don’t mind me picking at your grammar, I was just sending a friendly suggestion to think of when talking about BAT, decentralized web is cool, I’m on a personal mission to fix the educational system in a nontraditional way. This is the standard grammar reference.

What kind of Twitch content do you create, you can find me there too I think, I have an account but no content, I’m all about YouTube.

17 BAT
17 Basic Attention Tokens

you have not given me any answer

As far as I know as long as you keep all your devices on the same sync chain you should be good.