I have not received the rewards in my uphold wallet

Hello, could someone tell me why I have not received any rewards in my uphold wallet for the last few months? It only charged me for the first two months of the year, but I have not received anything for the rest of my accumulated rewards.

1 Like

Me and my friends also didn,t receive you can wait for next three days or until payouts ends.
Don,t panic.

1 Like

Maybe i can help until an official community support leads gets here

Support needs more info to better assist you

Briefly describe your issue:

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)

What date did you verify your wallet?

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??

1 Like

• Windows 10 and Brave version is 1.25.70.
• My wallet is already verified but I don’t remember the date and I wouldn’t know how to find this date.
• In February I received 1.575 BAT, in March 0.405 BAT and in May 0.25 BAT. From another computer (windows 10) I received 0.25 BAT in February but I have already unlinked the account on that computer so from then on I had no more entries. I have not received the April and at this moment I have an accumulated of 8.230 BAT in the browser and in my uphold account I have 2.48 BAT.
• I don´t use a VPN.
• I’m in Colombia, a supported region.
• I currently only have the account on this device (windows) and I have manually disabled the automatic contribution.

Payouts are currently processing, so don’t be alarmed if you have not yet received your BAT from tips. Please see this thread for updates - Monthly Ads Payout Status Update - #4. Please do not send a DM with your information until after payments have finished processing.

Thank you for your patience!