I have not received the expected amount of BAT - July

HI,

I have my wallet associated with the Uphold account and I have not received the expected amount. I attach the screenshots to confirm my concerns.

What I should do? Where I should ask for the not received BAT?

bat

What region are you from? If you are not from one of the regions mentioned below, like me, then our only choice is to wait until Brave resolves this matter.

Verifying Brave Rewards with Gemini or Uphold is available in the following 19 countries:

1. Australia
  2. Austria
  3. Belgium
  4. Canada
  5. Colombia
  6. Denmark
  7. Finland
  8. Hong Kong
  9. Ireland
  10. Italy
  11. Netherlands
  12. New Zealand
  13. Norway
  14. Portugal
  15. Singapore
  16. Spain
  17. Sweden
  18. United Kingdom
  19. United States

Thanks for the answer. I am from Spain. As you can see from the screenshots I attached instead of receive 4. 29 BAT, for some reason I have got 2.697 BAT.

Many others like me had the same issue this month but they didn’t address it and I don’t think they will resolve it. I had around 3 BAT less than what I should get. And this is not a rollover of some amount like some talk about, since previous months the missing amount remained in the current month balance but not this time, so all we didn’t get is lost I think. I hope it is just a one month thing otherwise we will keep losing some part of what we earn.

Hi @ovsiyenko welcome to Community :smiley:

Please be advised of our recent post regarding the issue - THREAD: "BAT payout significantly less than estimated earnings" issue

If you would like to investigate your case further, could you kindly submit the information surrounding your issue to our Rewards Support form. From there we can provide further assistance and investigate your case.

Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.