I have not received March 2022 rewards payout

Same is happening to me. Uphold blocked my account for no reason and Brave automatically signed out of it. Uphold unlocked my account a week I signed in via Brave but sill did not get the March’s reward. I had around 1.5 BAT for March.

Just wanted to comment to keep this thread alive as I still have not received my march rewards, well I received them, and then clicked the claim button and then they disappeared somewhere???

1 Like

Same here. I have not received my rewards even though the announcement said it was complete.

1 Like

yes i have also not recieved my april payout

same just checked, idk whats up

1 Like

@steeven

There are so many people facing the March 2022 payout issues. Please address this as soon as possible or atleast keep us updated on what’s going on.

2 Likes

Yep… 7 BAT lost… Take money from ads and keeping it for them… ==> SCAM

4 Likes

Same here. And now they are talking about April 2022 payout. but what about March 2022 payout?

1 Like

March payout you mean right?

I also start to think whether it is a scam or nor?

2 Likes

bro as they process payout of march in april so they call this as april payout

1 Like

Thanks bro for the reply.

1 Like

Same here, haven’t received a complete payout for march. got only 0.25

1 Like

I press the claim button top after opening rewards settings. It asks me to move the triangle into one of the symbols listed. I receive an error message: " Hmmm, not quite… Prove that you are human! Drag and drop this logo onto the triangle target" But the claim is never resolved even after repeat attempts. Now I cannot see the claim button. What should I do to get my reward? Please help

2 Likes

This update was posted yesterday. April 2022 Ads Payout Issues Update and the Brave admins are investigating.

Almost end of April month and still lots of people all over the world have not received their earnings. This first experience is a bitter experience for me. From now on, I will have to be careful on how I spend my time. When I spend time on something, I expect the returns or rewards. And in this case it is disappointing.

1 Like

me too…waiting 5 BAT :frowning:

i am also having the same issue. my 4 bat is missing. @steeven please fix this problem. many are facing same problem.

Still waiting and no answer to my questions. Not here nor in private.

Same issue here. I still haven’t received the payments.