I have not received Brave Ads in several months

@tmancey
Hello Terry,

I have the Brave Browser installed on four devices. Two Windows 10, one Mac Monterey (version: 12.0.1 (21A559)) and on an iPhone.
On none of the four devices have Brave ads been showing for about two months.
On the Mac machine I have two accounts. I can’t connect my wallet on the second account. I always got the message “Max Device Limit Reached”. Is it possible that I was blocked because I tried this?

Another thing I noticed on the Mac is that Brave Browser is listed twice in the system settings for notifications.

Many greetings
Ralf

@tmancey Hi Terry. Following up on our Zoom this morning (afternoon for you). You mentioned that my wallet was blocked. Please let me know about next steps once you’ve had the opportunity to review internally. Thanks again for all your help.

@tmancey Hi Terry. Following up as well!

I do occasionally use a VPN (Private Internet Access), but only about 5% of the time. Things were working pretty well until I migrated to a new Macbook. Not sure what caused the flag, but I’m definitely not trying to do anything to game the ad system! Please let me know what I can do to help get my wallet unblocked.

Thank you!

ugh, no one can help?

1 Like

@steeven could you please check this wallet to unblock. Thanks

Can you please DM me your wallet id. Thanks

@steeven can we please reset the device limit for this user?

It is correct that Brave Browser is listed twice as one of these is for banners and the other for notifications.

1 Like

Hello, I’ve been having a similar issue. I was able to link my Brave Rewards to my Gemini account back in Oct. My available BAT was transferred and I received rewards in Nov. I’ve just noticed that I stopped receiving ads. When I checked my 30-day Ads History the last I received was mid-Dec. Would it be possible to have my account checked to see what the issue is? Thank you.

1 Like

@steeven Thank you Terry.

Please let me know when my wallet is unblocked and when I can start to expect seeing ads again. Also, if anything is required on my end like a reboot or something, let me know and I will oblige.

@steeven Has my wallet been unblocked yet?

@bvford can you DM me your wallet ID? Thanks.

Sure - I am DMing now.