I have not received Brave Ads in several months

I have not received ads in several months. I have looked at various threads discussing this issue and attempted each of their solutions, to no avail. I have read through the FAQ and satisfied the requirements therein. Some details about my situation are below:

Mac OS Monterey version 12.0.01. Brave Version 1.33.106 (up to date)

My Browser Wallet is not currently verified, since I live in NY and I am unable to do so.

I am not using a VPN. I had received ads successfully for many months and I have it set to 10 ads per hour.

According to https://brave.com/transparency, NY is a supported region.

When I log onto Brave with my mobile device, I do receive drop-down ads, but I do not get credit for viewing them.

This issue has persisted despite several different versions of Brave and versions of Mac OS. My laptop is able to receive push notifications.

Please let me know what can be done here. I saw one thread where a user sent a DM with their wallet payment ID to dive deeper into what may be a technical malfunction. Please let me know if that is necessary here, and if so, where to send it. Furthermore, please let me know if there are additional questions on my situation. Happy to answer.

3 Likes

Can someone help me here?

Would really appreciate some assistance. Why should I continue to use this browser if one of its main functions and assets is totally inoperable for months on end?

I am in the same boat & like you it has been many months. I have lost track of the number requests for assistance. Everything was running smooth for the first 6 months & then nothing. I have searched for answers high & low, NOTHING. I began to think that this “problem”, which appears to be quite common, was done by design. However I can’t even find to back that theory up. Anyway didn’t want you feeling alone, as there are many of us out here in the same boat. I’ll be sure to let you know if I come across anything.
Good luck & Happy Holidays
paul

1 Like

Still waiting for assistance… will continue to bump this until a dev can help me here…

On the same situation here, and I see dozens of users have been for over a month now. I am starting to think this is a server-side issue they have yet to acknowledge publicly.

1 Like

@steeven could you look into this directly?

Guys, try Twitter or any of Brave social media accounts. As they would not want bad publicity someone should respond shortly. :slight_smile:

I am also not reciving ads from dec 17 @steeven

Steeven claimed that my wallet was blocked and that he “unblocked it”.
no response to anything after that.
i have not received anything for BAT since Oct this year.

Payouts got cut almost in half since feb or march i believe.

They are burning their reputation slowly but surely.

3 Likes

surely something is happening, i keep clicking on ads and they don’t pay, going on for a couple of weeks already.

The same situation to me

Same here. I was so happy with this browser and happily earning BAT for ads, but now why use it? I know it’s a holiday, but I hope someone from the team responds soon. It seems like a widespread issue.

2 Likes

Interesting. It happened to me as well: No payout, no ads, next payment in October? - #12 by rmobo

Despite being unblocked and multiple conversations with @steeven and @tmancey I have not seen a single ad since August. So don’t put too much hope into seeing some soon again.

2 Likes

@rmobo @driver969 would you be willing to screen-share so we can investigate further? If so, can you please email me at [email protected] with suitable times (I am unavailable on Wednesday). Thanks

Same to me. No more ads since two months. I’m on a Mac Monterey. My Uphold Account is connected.

same to me. they also havent payed me

The same situation to me on both my two computers (since 17, Dec 2021) and my mobile (since Oct, 2021)… it sucks…

@tmancey is it ok to email you as well?

Sure, please also include a link to your post so I can easily reconcile to update others as to the cause of the issue