I have not received any help from the brave community since 2 months (I have not received my 2 month brave reward

I have not received any help from the brave community since 2 months (I have not received my 2 month brave reward.

Hey buddy. raise a ticket at

Make sure to share the ticket id here (you’ll get one to your email when you submit the ticket).

Also please be patient as it could take upto 2 - 3 weeks for a response due to the high number of incoming tickets, thanks!

@Vikash987 just a heads up, you may want to change your photo. It is similar to that of System which is just the auto moderator. When I see it, I tend to move on because that profile icon means the topic has been automatically closed or has some issue. Such as the topics below, you see the icon, right? It’s because it had closed the topics.

That part aside, any payment related issue needs to have a Rewards Support Ticket at https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360001302431 created if you want/need help.

Hello! Multiple tickets have been submitted. Your case was reviewed and a response was provided. Thank you.