I have lost my Brave recovery key (the new one, I think)

(Español)
Hola, cuando me di cuenta de que no podía verificar mi billetera, era que desinstalé y volví a instalar Brave por error (ponía que se podía usar solamente 4 navegadores verificados y solamente usaba una, en mi ordenador y quería también que sincronice con la de mi móvil), me di cuenta de que tenia una clave de autentificación (creo que era la nueva) y creo que lo perdí (la vieja creo que no me deja) y la nueva que tenia no se donde esta, me gustaría poder recuperar mi clave de recuperación para el programa de Brave y Uphold. Necesito tener mis datos recuperados para tener dinero recuperado de mi billetera, gracias.

(English)
Hello, when I realized that I could not verify my wallet, it was that I uninstalled and reinstalled Brave by mistake (it said that only 4 verified browsers could be used and I only used one, on my computer and I also wanted it to synchronize with that of my phone), I realized that I had an authentication key (I think it was the new one) and I think I lost it (the old one I think won’t let me) and the new one that I had I don’t know where it is, I would like to be able to recover my recovery key for the Brave and Uphold program. I need to have my data recovered to have money recovered from my wallet, thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.