I have a problem with my account says under review

I have been charging my account for more than a year for the few references in which I search in my social networks and now after a year of effort I get this?

@steeven @Asad @Aa-ron

and do not tell me write to such an email because he never responds so please solve me

3 Likes

I also have my account under review and it appears like this one day before payments begin (December 8).
I have already notified me at [email protected], but I have not received any response. They ask that you write to the mail so as not to create new threads in the community, but I do not receive any response.

1 Like

that email never solves anything … they reply to you every month

I have also this problem what they will do…why they banned our account…

1 Like

more than 1 year receiving payments and with what they come out

1 Like

why they didn’t respond to our mail… what’s wrong with them…

1 Like

I hope it fixes this for us soon.

2 Likes

tommorow is my payment date…they blocked my account today… how i feel.:sob::broken_heart:

1 Like

The exact same thing happened to me.

2 Likes

It seems wrong to me that they do those things apart that they give that email that does not solve anything I want my account back and my payment … even for the inconvenience caused, I should give me a Christmas bonus

1 Like

Its a Joke. they block accounts so as not to pay people money for their time
advertising their product …

1 Like

:sob::sob::sob:
mention @steeven sir… solve our problems pliz…in the last month of payment what’s wrong us.

I doubt very much that they will solve us @sayadat

@steeven

@steeven sir pliz look at this topic…:sob:

2 Likes

I want the restoration of my account

3 Likes

they replying to others message but not replying to us why.

1 Like

I have about 6 friends who have their account suspended, they sent messages to the mail and they are still unfairly suspended … I keep waiting for payment to see if they pay but it seems illogical that they have charged more than half. one year and they are suspended right now …

3 Likes

Bad news, you will never recover your account, you will not be paid a single BAT from the moment you are suspended.

It’s very simple, they don’t want to pay you, for whatever reason. It could be called SCA M, without any doubt.

I know some tricks to get monthly payments, after much trial and error, obviously I will not share publicly. I’m not letting them keep a single legally earned BAT. :slight_smile:

I have seen people who found the problem

@sterlinsky please write into [email protected]. You will receive a response.

1 Like