I Have a feeling that I am blacklisted... Staff help!

Ok… so I Have a laptop, Windows: That had an HHD Drive… I have since then Decided to upgrade my Laptop and switch to SSD for performance. That worked… But the person who switched my drives Removed my HHD [All of my Data was in here]. I had an adapter so I just transferred the data from the HHD to the SSD, Keep in mind Including folders from the %appdata% , %ProgramData% etc. Now fast forward a few days I am noticing that my Ads are not increasing… But I am still seeing ads popup, I have noticed that the “rewards” are going from 0.033 to 0.001… This is a loop…it just won’t increase.

Conclusion -
I think the Brave app is thinking I am basically using a VPN or something. Maybe its cause my IP changed… :9 HELP! @steeven

@Ikram,
Not entirely convinced that’s the reason – lots of data that are in stored in the AppData --> User data folder are encrypted and may not carry over perfectly to the new SSD, which is likely the cause of this.

Can you please send me a DM with your wallet payment ID found on your brave://rewards-internals page so I can take a look?

Ok I will send it to you

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.