I have 32 bats but i cant use them

In september 5th I should have received 32 bats in my wallet but they appeared in another section. Why my bats aren’t available in my wallet? i can’t use them, what could i do?

@BryanGF,
When was the wallet on this device created?

I’ve been using Brave in my Nexus 6P since 3 months ago and I always received the bats in my wallet until now

@BryanGF,
And this is that same device? Is your wallet verified w/Uphold?

Yes, the same device. When I first downloaded Brave I remember the “verify wallet” button was not available, before the payment date i updated the app and then i saw that button, when i click there it says i need 25 bats to verify but i cant verify my wallet even though i had 32 bats in my account

@BryanGF,
So previously where it says 0.0 BAT in your Rewards panel it said 32 bat?

If so that’s very strange. I’ll have to reach out to the Android team about this.

Before the payment date of septembter 5 in the “ads” section of the app i had 32 bats in the “estimated pending rewards”, after september 5 my bats dissapear from there and appeared not in my wallet but in “earning from ads” as shown in my screenshot.

1 Like

@BryanGF,
Is it safe to assume that restarting the device does not resolve the issue? Additionally, can you DM me with the following information:

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals)
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version)
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in Settings --> Brave Rewards.
2 Likes

I already sent you the information!!
Thank you very much for the help!

1 Like