I had about 10BAT from daily Beta use but received only 0.9BAT from old Nightly usage

At the start of October I moved from Brave nightly to Brave beta. I already had a bit of BAT but I didn’t mind it that much, so I just connected my wallet on the Beta instead and have been using it ever since.
It just so happens that now I got a payment for october earnings of about 0.9BAT when I had almost/or over 10 BAT on the Beta alone since I moved to it! I think that’s just what I had on the nightly version and not on my current Beta one, which, as I said, was about 10 BAT last time I checked. Is it possible to get multiple payments a month? Meaning if it’s actually coming later as well? It would really sting to lose about 10BAT in favor of 0.9BAT … Any info would be appreciated :frowning:

@steeven I’ve heard this is something you could possibly help with. What do I need to send and how do I get it? Thanks.

1 Like

Thank you for reporting! Please DM with the following information:

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals)
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version)
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in Settings --> Brave Rewards.

This will help to speed up the troubleshooting. Thank you in advance!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.