I get signed out, out of every website after closing Brave, and opening it back up again

windows

Can anyone tell me why this is happening? Brave is a very speedy web browser, I do not want Brave to do this, so I do not need to keep on signing in to my websites again and again, over and over. When I went to about:preferences#security in the Brave web browser, all of the settings in “Clear the following data types when I close Brave” is turned off, so why is Brave still doing this? “All site cookies” in that setting is turned off, so why is it still being cleared? I don’t get it. I need some help on this, please.

My operating system that I am using is: Windows 10 Home 64-Bit.

Brave Version that I am using is: Brave 0.19.70

Steps to re-produce this problem:

1. Sign in with your account into any website
  2. Close the Brave web browser
  3. Open it back up again
  4. You will now see that you are now signed out of your account on the website, when it loads back up again in Brave, even though “All site cookies” settings in “Clear the following data types when I close Brave” is turned off.

Again, I need some help on this, please.

Thank you very much.

• Shahrooz Fermani

which site exactly do you experience the issue?

All of them, your cookie history will be erased when you close Brave and open it back up again, regardless the security settings being turned off or turned on…

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.