I founded a bug: Searching images page

Description of the issue: When I search for something in the images section, and I select one image, this one appear with the title of the page that it comes from and the “principal or home” website of the page. When I click in the first image, the home link of the page of the image appears in every other image I click, even if it’s an another page, for example:

This is the first image I clikced, it appears that the home link of the page is (in this case): “miviaje.com”, and in the second image I click appear this:

As you can see there, the main link of the page is the same as the first image, even if it’s a different domain.

And it continues with the others:

This stops until I click the X button to close the info about the image, and repeats when I click another one

Video with the problem:

https://filebin.net/fucr2m1kv44mdq48

Brave Version (check About Brave): 1.27.111 Chromium: 92.0.4515.131 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Revision: 6b8d6c56ce21e38a72f7c4becb5abc1fa5134f29-refs/branch-heads/4515@{#1933}

Operating System: Windows 10 OS Version 2009 (Build 19042.1110)

@ThomSok,
Thank you for the excellent report – very well detailed. I see the same behavior on my end ad have reported this to the Search team for more information.

@ThomSok,
The Search team is working on a fix for this asap – thank you again for bringing this to our attention!

@ThomSok,
This issue has been resolved – the fix was pushed into search.brave.com. Thank you again!

1 Like