I feel defrauded. The BATs are not sent to my uphold since three months

Three months that my BATs are not sent to my Uphold and I have already accumulated 13.5 BAT I contacted to @steeven the last month and after provide all the info he didn’t contact to me anymore. It looks like Brave is just a fraud.

3 Likes

@spielcrypto,
If you have verified your wallet already and your BAT is not moving into your Uphold account, you are very likely seeing a common issue many users are facing that the team is actively working on a fix for right now:

yes I’m one of theses users even before I was receiving it to my Uphold account, it just stopped since April. That post is from 14 of April,

Yes – again, the issue is affecting many users and has not yet been resolved. We appreciate your patience as we work to get this issue fixed.

1 Like

on my side I installed Brave Browser: Version 1.25.70 Chromium: 91.0.4472.77 (Official Build) (arm64).
on 5 Macbook Air, but since April I did not receive my BATs on the 5 Ordinateus. I have configured uphold on one computer, on the other computers no Uphold account.

@Musskm93,
First, only verified wallets will receive direct deposits to Uphold. So any unverified devices will only accrue BAT in the browser wallet. Verify those wallets to receive monthly direct deposits. Additionally, there is a maximum of 4 devices that can be verified per Uphold account, so your [any] 5th device will also not send deposits to Uphold directly.

this is same for me too…
also says wallet limit reached.

Don’t buy anything they say. I have 372 Bat in my browser that have been there for 6 months. I’ve had a verified Uphold account for 6 months. I complained that I’d never received any Bat in my Uphold account and they quickly put 5 Bat in my account. Why will they not transfer all of the Bat that I’ve earned? It’s a black eye to a company that has a good product. I’ve not even received the Bat I earned that was supposed to transfer June 5. Now it’s July 5.

@spielcrypto please see my latest reply to your DM.

Hi @arktrader please DM with the following information:

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals)
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version)
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in Settings --> Brave Rewards.