I earned BAT on multiple devices in March, no payout

Briefly describe your issue: I didn’t got my BAT on my Uphold wallet but the Brave Ads Payout status says Payments Complete…

What Operating System and Brave version are you using? Windows 10, Brave v 1.64.116 (Menu --> About Brave)

Who is your verified custodian? Uphold (Uphold/Gemini/bitFlyer)

Are you in a supported region? Yes, Hungary. (see here for list of supported regions)

I’m thinking that they did not in fact compete the payouts for uphold users. Waiting for someone from Brave to confirm this. In the past they have marked it as such then recanted the following day that they hadn’t completed the payments.

I don’t know, I am new to this but actually just sad the whole thing…

Payouts to Uphold wallet users has not been completed yet. Keep an eye on the banner at top of the page showing payout status.

If you check the status at

You’ll see that payments for Uphold haven’t even started yet.

If you know then you don’t tell me this because actually it was complete but because of the feedbacks they changed it back to Pending.

Ofc because they changed it back to Pending from Coplete because of the feedbacks. :joy:

We’re still working on Uphold and Solana payouts. Thanks for your patience!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.