I Don't Verify My Uphold Account But Sep 12 IS my first Reward Day, Does This Mean I am Going To Lost My Monthly Reward ? (any help Will Be Apperciated, Thanks)

I Don’t Verify My Uphold Account But Sep 12 IS my first Reward Day, Does This Mean I am Going To Lost My Monthly Reward ? (any help Will Be Apperciated, Thanks)

1 Like

Any help please? ANSWER?

Hello @EyuTech

if you do not have uphold account your bat will be deposit to your internal wallet of the brave browser

but the problem will raise when you need to make fresh install of brave as there no option to recover the claimed bat within the internal wallet

the internal wallet can recover the unclaimed bat if you have the wallet recovery key

hope that help and have a nice day :slight_smile:

1 Like

i mean the contribution day what is going to happen? i already got the reward sry

what you mean with the contribution day? and congratulations for your payment

....bra

..this

for the monthly contributions this will show the sites you set to donate/tip a certain amount monthly from the following menu

what is the question about the auto contribute?

yeah it is about the contribution means, is the bats going to store in brave?

it just say the bats you donated using the auto contribution system to the sites you visit

i still do not understand what you want to ask

could yo be more clear and direct please

ok let us say i am in a monthly contribution day

then am i going to get 100 BAT in the brave internal wallet

(thank u for ur Patience by the way)

..this

now i got it
the contribute are the amount of bat you going to donate / give to the site you visit

those are the bats you will give to others not get it to yourself

and you welcome

hope it help and have a nice day

1 Like

…i am happy to get u thank u bye

glad to help you and you welcome bye

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.