I don't see my MATIC

Hi!
My MATIC transactions were successful, but I don’t see them in my wallet.
Why is this happening?
Are they displayed in the blockchain, but not in the wallet?
transaction hash:

0x6309f49ed409c951f43414608be479bd2816fb10d9cddb16e754fbc8d79df627

1 Like

@stormsil please note that @jaspreet-help1 is a scammer. Please do not go to any of the pages they link here. @mattches @Saoiray please remove that post. Also guys please suggest on best steps, I am a bit out of sync, lol.

1 Like

@stormsil sorry went quiet on you here. Are you saying still not there? Also have to ask, have you made sure they are set as visible assets in your Wallet?

Actually, just took another look and going to ask you to look with me. Something doesn’t seem right here.

So looking at the transaction hash, you didn’t send anything. But you did pay transaction and gas fees.

Hello!
Of course, it’s not like that.
Because you are looking at a completely different wallet…
Look at the hash of the transaction and you will see my balance there.
By the way, support is not responding to my request.
I am deeply disappointed brave wallet…

It’s the hash you shared… 0x6309f49ed409c951f43414608be479bd2816fb10d9cddb16e754fbc8d79df627

I mean, could be a different story if you went to say the hash was https://polygonscan.com/tx/0x7a3422fde80cf450cbef2f1766ee9aa05565a090b27d70f8eb3d2c2be0380ae7 but you didn’t.

And even if you meant that, we’d be looking at:

Takes time. For example, they don’t work on the weekends. This is currently Sunday. On top of that, it’s Easter weekend which is a big celebrated holiday here in the United States.

Other issue is you provided very little information. When you created a topic here, it gave you the template below. You chose to delete the template and refused to provide any information. Why? You think they ask you information for no purpose at all? When you refuse to provide info, you make it harder or impossible to help you. I am deeply disappointed in you.

Description of the issue:

Is the issue occurring on a specific network?

What operating system are you using?

Brave Version (check About Brave):

Additional Information:

Here is the balance of my wallet in the blockchain.
I tried to contact support last week before weekends and holidays.
If you are unable to solve pressing issues, then do not shift your problems to users…

вс, 31 мар. 2024 г., 21:43 Stephen Ray via Brave Community <[email protected]>:

@stormsil how about we go back to step 1 because there seems to be either some misunderstandings or miscommunication.

When you open Brave Wallet, are you able to see MATIC listed there? I’m not asking about the MATIC balance, but if the token itself is visible. Such as below:

And if it is listed, what does it show?

If saying balance isn’t there, can you double check account info to make sure it’s the same account in your Wallet?

Hi Saoiray!
I am glad that someone has finally started to deal with my question.Thanks.
I attach screenshots of the wallet to the letter.

вт, 2 апр. 2024 г., 05:00 Stephen Ray via Brave Community <[email protected]>:

Hello - What version of Brave are you experiencing this issue?

Hi!
I’m not good at this. Where can I see which version?
If there is an update, where can I find it?

You can see it by entering this address in your URL bar: brave://settings/help

Thanks!

If on mobile, scroll to the bottom of your Brave Browser settings page.

Ok,

Brave 1.64.109, Chromium 123.0.6312.58