I dont see my income in my publishers.basicattentiontoken account

Good day!

I am having problem in receiving my BAT in my publishers and uphold account eventhough it shows up in the triangle logo that I have earnes some BATs. Please help me, attached is the screened shots of my problem for you to be able to understand more.

1st photo shows how much BATs i have by just looking at the triangle logo whenever I click on it.

2nd photo is my publishers account where nothing is earned where is from the triangle logo I earned 5 BATs

3rd photo is my uphold account and still no tokens was earned.

Please help! Thanks in advance

Hello @Assyla,
Thanks for reaching out.

Your brave://rewards wallet (BAT triangle icon at URL bar) is a user’s in-browser wallet and have no connection with your creator account. It’s two separate wallet with different purposes.

That’s why you not see your BAT on your in-browser wallet. And vice versa.

Thanks

Then how do i earn with this, its quite funny that it does not have any connection. Ads are popping and i view it but i dont earn any in my wallet?

Because earning as user is different than creator, @Assyla.

For users:

• The way to earn BAT is by opt-in to Brave Ads
  • BAT will be sent to user’s in-browser wallet – brave:rewards (or chrome:rewards on Android) – BAT triangle icon at URL bar.
  • On desktop you can verify your wallet and connect it to your Uphold account to withdrawal it – mobile support is coming.

While creators.brave.com is to manage your online property/ies – channel/website. By becoming Brave Verified Publishers, you allow your fans/viewers/visitors to tip you BAT and/or include your channel in their Auto-contribute.

Hope that make it clear for you.

I think i got your point. I do not do the creator thingy to earn instead i use the BAT ads which which wheres the tokens will be stored at that triangle. How do i widraw my bat tokens from the ads i am receiving?. Thanks

On desktop you can verify your wallet and connect it to your Uphold account to withdrawal it – mobile support is coming.

This one @Assyla :point_up:
For help article https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/articles/360034841711-What-is-a-verified-wallet-

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.