I don't receive my BATs from Brazil

NOTICE: Please only post Brave Wallet/Crypto wallet inquiries in this category – please go here for Brave Rewards support

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

Delete the any text above the line separator below before posting

Description of the issue:

There are two problems:

1 I cannot receive my BATs on this device.

2 When I click on receive my reward the browser suddenly crashes. It’s past the date I got my BATs and I just haven’t.I live in Brazil, but I’ve received BATs before. Just now this error is happening. My browser is up to date, also my android version etc.

Brave bersion 1.48.171, chromium 110.0.5481.177

Are you using the (new) Brave Wallet or the (old) Crypto wallets implementation?

How can this issue be reproduced?

Brave Version (check About Brave):

Additional Information:

Is your browser connected to Uphold or Gemini?
It says it is connected, so you should receive your rewards there, not in the device.

I see another issue, you say you live in Brazil, but your browser is in Spanish. Thus, the region is not correct.

1 Like

@rodrige, since it’s connected to Uphold as you can see in the screenshot, they shouldn’t be receiving a claim rewards button, right?
As far as I know, Uphold has direct deposits but Gemini users still need to claim rewards.

1 Like

Exactly! That’s what I’m trying to tell you. I am connected to uphold. And I only got 0.25xxx of BATs And I should have gotten more as you can see from my screen recording. I live in Brazil but I study other languages ​​as well as I preferred to show you. I don’t mean to sound rude and I apologize if I’m conveying this image, I’m just trying to prove that I’m telling the truth and I’m going through this trouble to get my BATs.
That amount that you can see in my browser has been there since last month, so it’s strange that I haven’t received it. And I always keep the Brave browser app up to date. But whenever I click on the icon to show my value in BATs the browser crashes. Please help me, thanks in advance. O vídeo que mandei tem marca d’água porque tive que diminuir a resolução num site pra poder anexar neste e-mail. The video I sent has a watermark because I had to lower the resolution on a website to be able to attach it to this email.

Thanks for the video.

That button to claim rewards should not appear there at all. The earnings are transferred automatically to Uphold on the 8th of each month. So, in two days you should receive the earnings from February.

I would suggest waiting until then and see what happens. The status of payments can be seen here:

In case the earnings are not received after the status is shown as “complete”, you can contact Brave Support by opening a ticket in the following link

1 Like

Thank you so much for your support. I’ll wait then. I hope I’ll receive my BATs. :crossed_fingers: Have a good one!:blush:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.