No payment, I am waiting for 13 days. After Update I am still waiting. I need assistance (Problem Resolved by @steeven)

I am so happy for that. Thank you…

Hi Steeven,

The problem with many of these promises is Brave is not doing enough. I contacted you a few weeks ago and still I am not receiving my Brave rewards. Uphold has been really effective in communicating - When you contact Uphold, the team replies in less than 2 days, but communication and customer care at Brave is just appalling.

How does Brave intend to do very well when you don’t don’t seem to respond to customer issues early (if ever) and everything seem to take forever to resolve?

2 Likes

20 hours from this message, everything ok?

I think we need to wait hotfix patch like issues in May . 2 week

I think the message was only to calm people, I no longer believe them, they have been very wrong in their communications promising and nothing they fulfill

1 Like

This is fix? @steeven
Not work for me. Still same.

1 Like

I think this problem not fix!
He only say solve security problem but not said about Claim

@steeven Steven, can you explain what happened? Another day has passed.

I am still waiting. I look my profiles( ı have 4 profiles) Nothing changed for me. I need help. @steeven

1 Like

it doesn’t work at all

1 Like

Were you able to connect your wallets?

If your claim didn’t appear, then please DM me your Wallet ID.

My wallets were already connected.

1 Like

my wallet is verified

I already hit the claim button on the 5th of August. But as below screenshot on all 4 of my profiles same. You see, it says ad earnings but not in my brave or uphold wallet.

1 Like

@samprog just now connected?

@DeadShowP - please see DM. Thanks.

1 Like

yes i’m online right now

I sent it, please see dm.

@samprog - you received payment?