I don't receive brave rewards anymore since 6th May

Hello, Since 6 May I don’t receive brave rewards anymore. My counter stays the same since 6th May. Maximum number of ads displayed is on 5 and active.
When I ask my friends who also use the browser, they have the same issue.

Can you help me please?

Hi @Dieterdh - thanks for writing in. What OS and Brave version are you on?

Hi Steeven, my Brave is Versie 1.8.96 Chromium: 81.0.4044.138 (Officiële Versie) (64-bit) and my OS is Catalina 10.15.3 (19D76)

Thanks @Dieterdh - what country are you in? Do you use a VPN?

Hey @steeven, I’m from Belgium.
I think I do not use a VPN, not that I know.

It really has to be a bigger issue. Not a “one case” issue. I checked again with 6 friends who al use Brave. (friends, an employee of me and family). All are saying the counter stays the same since 6th may. No brave rewards are added. And they all have changed their settings to 5 ads/hour.

Hi @Dieterdh - we just released a new version for windows about an hour ago, when you have a moment, can you try updating, and let me know if you still encounter this issue? Thank you in advance for all of the info.

1 Like

Hey @steeven, I did the update and I’m starting to receive brave rewards again! Thank you very much for you support. Really appreciate. Have a nice weekend. Dieter.

1 Like

Great to hear @Dieterdh!

Hi Steeven, I’m sorry to bother you for a moment. But again I have the same issue. Again No brave rewards are added for a week. Yesterday I updated to the latest version Versie 1.9.76 Chromium: 81.0.4044.138 (Officiële Versie) (64-bit) and my MacOS is Catalina version 10.15.5 (19F101).

Can you help me please

Did you receive a payment today?

Hi Steeven, No I did not receive the payment. In the past month I received 1,7 BAT. (And I use the browser 10-12h a day) So 1,7 Bat seems little to me. (5ads/hour).
So I have 2 problems now:
-No brave rewards are added the past weeks.
-Didn’t receive a payment to uphold.

@steeven… This weekend the brave rewards were transferred to my uphold. But I still have the same problem! The amount of brave rewards are frozen. No brave rewards are added and I use the browser 10-12h a day. (5ads/hour).

Why are there so many problems? Can you help me please so I can start receiving the rewards again?
Thx

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.