I don't receive any reward in my verified wallet connected to brave

Hello, using Brave for one year and since than all my rewards are missing, after every month it’s going to zero, and my rewards are not in my verified uphold wallet linked to Brave. Even all my last months earnings are shown as zero. what’s wrong with it??? I had few amounts of Brave in my wallet which I earned in the initial days of opening my account in Brave. After that within this 9-10 months time, I have not received any Brave reward in my wallet and I never see any claim button in my browser…

**I am using [
Brave Version 1.34.80 Chromium: 97.0.4692.71 on MacOS Monterey

My Uphold Wallet connected to Brave is verified

Its been long time I verified my wallet so I don’t remember the Date

**Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past? Yes I received before **

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no) No

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)? - Yes I am from India and region is supported

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)? - Its not required in my case because I use MacOS

**Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??- I have manually turned off the Auto Contribute button two months back because It unnecessarily paid many sites without my permission. I thought I almost contributed all my BAT to some Youtubers because my Auto Contribution was on **

did you get any solutions? i still don’t receive my bat on my uphold wallet

1 Like

Hello, December was my first month using Brave rewards. It was showing that payout was to be January 7th. It now shows Feb 7th and I haven’t received anything. I’m on Android

Payouts are currently processing, so don’t be alarmed if you have not yet received your BAT from ads. Please follow this thread for updates - Ads Payout Status Update.

Thank you for your patience!