I don't know what happens to my brave wallet and seed key

OS - windows 7-32bit
Version - Version 1.25.72 Chromium: 91.0.4472.101 (Official Build) (32-bit)

I am using Brave for around one and a half years. I have two profiles in my brave browser in same PC. Two days before while i am using brave suddenly power went off and PC turned off. when i switch on the PC and opened brave when i am using i noticed that the bat logo has orange indicator, so i click on that i suggest me to enable brave rewards then i enabled the ads option it takes more time than usual then my Estimated pending rewards and Ads received this month went zero. I think that it was not updating my old balance so i waited for one day if the balance changes but it not. I have a seed key from 2020 june(i think) before the backup option disabled. Then i use seed key to restore the rewards. But it does not work
@steeven @Mattches

Hey @jothiprasath !

Unfortunately, we do not currently support backing up and restoring wallets. I see you are using an older version of Brave and that may be the source of the issue that you are experiencing.

Porridge

2 Likes

then why the restore option is there

1 Like

If you actually click that, it will tell you it’s no longer operational. You’re right–it needs to be removed.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.