I dont know if my brave isnt work or if the rules have changed

i have been using brave since early 2020 and i used to receive my rewards so good til y left of using brave because i felt that they dont give me money enough. One day i found out that uphold had added a new feature that you can trade currencies,equities and more, so when i realized of that i came back to brave and began to use it again,but i saw that brave owe me about 0,75 dolars from august and i was in november and that little money had not been paid, i thought that they had not paid me because i was inactive for so much time and even the browser dont show me ads i was very concern about that but i solved that reseting brave and the ads began to appear again, so my problem starts in that i have 2,11 and today was going to be the payday, and that didnt happen, that money didnt move from brave to uphold, it hold there. But i think that is because you have to have more than 25 bat to make the transtition from brave to uphold,but before with less than that brave paid me.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.