I don't get as much BAT on PC than on my Phone

Briefly describe your issue:
I’m not getting as much BAT rewards on my PC but I’m getting a lot on Phone. I set my ads to 10 per hour but I’m not getting any pop-ups on PC. I am getting on phone though.
On pc, im not getting pop-up like these. This picture is from another post.
e13e56394851aafae645f50ce7a78ddce14b2328_2_690x160

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?

Version 1.32.115 Chromium: 96.0.4664.93 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
Yes
What date did you verify your wallet?

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
No
Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
No
Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes
Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?

@omgsy,
This is not unexpected behavior. The amount of ads (and their subsequent rates) on your devices will vary based on a variety of factors. There may be a time in the future where this is reversed and you’re getting more on your PC than your phone. It is not indicative of an error.

However, the ad nots appearing may be an issue. How long has it been since you’ve received an Ads notification?

I never received an ads notification on PC browser since I started using Brave a week ago. I always get the notification on phone but not on PC.
This happens on my work PC and home PC.

I also did not get paid for December yet.
Capture

Users are paid out for the month during the payment period, which begins the month after. So you will be paid for Dec. earnings in January.

Your estimated earnings show that you’ve viewed at least some ads otherwise they would be sitting at 0.0 BAT. Can you go to Settings --> Brave Rewards and check in the Ads section and share if there are any Ads received this month? Additionally, viewing the 30-day Ads History may shed some additional insight.

It says I am getting ads. Why is it that nothing is popping up on PC though? It is OK then?

Can you also please show me the a screenshot of the same section I provided above?

It’s working as intended?

@omgsy,
It does appear to be working as intended, yes. However, you should be seeing these ads – can you double check your notifications panel (by clicking on the bottom-right corner for Win10) and see if Ads are appearing here? In the meantime I’ll ask around and see if anyone has an explanation for this.

Nope. Nothing on my work PC (windows 10) on bottom right corner windows notifications. I have windows 7 on home PC and nothing pops there too.

Thanks.

Would you mind submitting your logs so we can get a closer look at what’s going on?

To do this:

1. Enable Enable Brave Rewards Verbose logging inside of brave://flags. (Relaunch if prompted)
  2. (If Verbose Logging was already on, please restart your browser)
  3. Go to brave://rewards-internals and click on Logs
  4. Wait 5 - 10 seconds and click on the Refresh Button
  5. Download your logs.
  6. Fill out the form on this page and submit the logs → https://upload-support.brave.com/rewards
  7. DM me and/or reply here the case number you are given once you are done.

Thank you!

Case : ceebdc4f-0c63-4324-8f89-5210add5975d
This is for Work PC. I am not home yet so I will do the home PC when I get home in 2 hours.

1 Like

And to confirm, both PCs are having this same issue?

Yes.
They are completely different computers and IP address. They are NOT synced but use same GEMINI account.

Okay thank you. Will forward this information to the team for review and yes, please perform the same steps above to submit your logs for your home PC as well.

1 Like

what kind of phone??? I didnt think rewards or brave worked on iphones?

Hello,
Case : 9e583ef3-1be8-4f43-8429-53b6d94c1124
home PC.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.